In this section you can find my writings related to various Anthropocene topics, such as my relationship with the environment, Environmental Communication, Environmental Justice, Ecological Economics, and so on.
Here is a list of these writings:
- Like a geyser
- You will move me that day too
- Open letter to Michael Moore
- The blue, the green and the grey
- The Indigenous Awareness Week
- When newspapers talk about your field… and confirm your worries
- Economics, Ethics and Human Behaviour
- Human-Earth relationships: Time to learn from the Indigenous peoples
- A message to economists
- Is there a right age to save the world?
- #8th way to think like a 21st Century economist
- #8thWayToThink like a 21st Century Economist: Reflections.
- The future of Economics should start from what Economics has neglected for centuries (ANZSEE 2019 Conference blog)
- Book review: “Our History is the Future: Standing Rock Versus the Dakota Access Pipeline, and the Long Tradition of Indigenous Resistance” by Nick Estes
- If “future” spells “disasters”, a step forward is not what we want.
- OPEN CALL: Human-Earth Relationships through the lenses of Behavioural Economics, Collective and Individual Decision Making